New clients will visit one of our highly trained doctors for an initial assessment which typically takes about 45 minutes (a $45 fee). During the initial assessment the doctor will:
- Discuss your particular symptoms, especially around your pain and mobility limitations
- Discuss your medical history
- Analyze any medical reports related to your current issue (please bring any x rays, MRI’s, etc. that you may have)
- Examine the area in pain and/or restricted mobility
- Recommend a treatment plan, including the exact cost per treatment session and an estimated number of treatments required to experience positive results
Pricing differs for Cold Laser Therapy and Chiropractic treatments, and is as follows:
The recommended number of laser therapy sessions, and the cost of each such laser treatment session will vary based on your medical condition and resulting laser treatment protocol. When the treatment area is closer to the surface (e.g. hands, knees), positive treatment results are generally experienced after fewer sessions, because more of the healing light energy reaches the treated cells. When the treatment area is centered deeper under the skin (e.g. hip, lower back), generally more treatment sessions are required to experience positive results. Also, when laser therapy treatments occur very shortly after an injury, positive results are typically experienced faster than when the condition has been chronic for months or years.
Generally, the costs for individual laser treatment sessions of a specific body part are in the following approximate ranges:
|Treatment Area*||Cost per treatment session|
|Shoulder||$70 – $90|
|Back||$85 – $130|
* Each instance of a treatment area is a separate treatment session, e.g. treating 2 knees simultaneously during one appointment counts as 2 treatment sessions.
New chiropractic clients typically request to have their first chiropractic and/or ART treatment immediately after the initial assessment (a $100 fee). However, some clients prefer to start treatment at a later date and are more comfortable just having an initial assessment on their first visit (a $45 fee).
|Initial Assessment (No treatment)||$45|
|Initial Assessment & Chiropractic and/or A.R.T. Treatment||$100|
|Follow up Chiropractic and/or A.R.T. Treatment||$55|
|Follow up Child Chiropractic and/or A.R.T. Treatment||$45|
*Clients who have not been treated by our doctors within the prior 6 months or have a new problem unrelated to previous treatments.